Monday, January 8, 2018

Project of the Week for Repeat Impressions

Good Morning friends!  There's not a better way to begin the New Year than endeavoring to accomplish some New Year's resolutions!  One of mine is to sent out thank you cards.  With the help of a few Repeat Impressions stamps and this technique I'll be able to get that done pretty quick.

Here are the supplies you will need:

1. Background stamp - I've used Flower Power Background
2.  Sentiment stamps - I've used Thanks a Bunch and Hello
3.  Stamp positioner - I used a Misti
4.  Ink
5. Coloring Medium - here I used Copics










The stamped background was quickly colored - took me about 20 minutes to do both these.
The images were sliced about 1/3 of the way and placed on 4.25 x 5.5 cards

Small borders in black and designer paper were added.
Sentiments were stamped using my Misti and some enamel dots and clear drops were added so in less than 30 minutes I had 4 cards ready to go.



Thanks for looking at my Project of the Week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin