Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Inspiration for January by Repeat Impressions

Hey - friends, Good Morning!  Today we have an Inspiration Challenge from Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions.  Here is her Inspiration Photo:
And here is my card:

I used the image called Goose from Repeat Impressions Bird stamps and the sentiment called Just a Note from the Keep In Touch Series -- check this category out -- some great images!

We would love to see what you would do with this challenge.  

You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   


You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thank you for looking at my card.

5 comments:

Donna said...

What a darling take on the inspirational photo Joy, cute as can be and like your layout!

Glittered Paws said...

This is why I love the inspiration challenges - everyone has a different idea - love the goose - isn't it funny you don't seem to notice stamps until you see them used. Great job.

Esther Asbury said...

I thought this challenge was a little harder and was anxious to see all the different ways the DT interpreted the inspiration board. Love that you used a duck and that pretty border strip you included.

Heather said...

Adorable!! I would NEVER have even considered this goose stamp before, but after seeing your beautiful card . . . maybe . . . Great job pulling in the patterned paper, I think you are the only one that managed to do that.

Cheri said...

Joy, this is adorable. I have that stamp and haven't used it yet....I think it now needs to come out of hiding and get some love. Thanks for the inspiration.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin