Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Anything Goes at Repeat Impressions

Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions is letting us loose!  We get to do an "Anything Goes" Challenge.  Easy-Peazy!  Yeah!

Here is my card - I've got many thoughts and Christmas lists already going.  So I made this
It incorporates the images Large and Tiny Poinsettia and Christmas sentiment. Leaf Cluster, Flower Cluster and Leaf Outline . The frame is called Small Marquee Frame.

Since this is "anything goes" - Show us what ya' got!    You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

Thanks for looking at my card.

7 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love how you created your own background with stamps -- that's something I struggle with! Such a pretty Christmas card - great coloring!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and coloring. That sentiment is a perfect focal point for your lovely design Joy. Happy Thanksgiving!

Heather said...

L-O-V-E it!! Oh, my as soon as I saw this, I was in love! The colors are perfect and I just loved stamped backgrounds. The frame fits your sentiment perfectly, too!

Glittered Paws said...

Absolutely stunning - I think these two stamps will beon my wish list.

Laurie Unger said...

this is beautiful, Joy.

Cheri said...

This is such a stunning card, Joy. I absolutely love the entire design!!! Wow, GF, you gotta badda bing, badda boom right here.

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Joy, as always! Thanks for your never ending inspiration!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin