Thursday, August 24, 2017

Stamp-A-Faire 2017

Today is the day!

Paper --- check
tape runner  --- check
snacks ---     check
friends to stamp with --- off to pick them up at the airport now!

So excited for this year's Stamp-A-Faire by Papertrey Ink.  My friend Melissa is flying from Oakhurst, California to Bar Harbor, Maine to stamp with me -- that surely has to be a record -- 3,291 miles.  My sister from Texas (2040 miles) will be joining us on Sunday.

Here is place setting I've made for each stamper.  I found the little clip boards at Hobby Lobby -- just added the designer paper.  It can hold the schedule or card we have finished.
I'll be posting cards as I finish them.  See you around


Here are my projects

Warm Up Challenge


#1 with Lauren Bassens


#1 with Rebecca Luminaries
#2 with Michele Leone
#3 with Ashley Cannon Newell

#6 with Betsy Veldman
#6 with Yana Samkula
#7 with Heather Nichols
#8 with Jennifer Frost-Ballas

That's it!  Hope you will go to Papertry Ink's Blog and see all the experts and the videos.

2 comments:

merryf said...

These are all so lovely! I love the black accents in your first one -- really charming!

Melissa said...

I had such a great time in Bar Harbor with you Joy! I loved our stamping time as it was so relaxing after a long, long day of travel. Every vacation should be just as this one was. I loved the three of us hanging out together and hope we get to do it again!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin