Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Repeat Impressions Challenge

Good Morning!  Summer is coming to a close..... - It was way too short.  At Repeat Impressions, Wendy, the owner has an "Anything Goes" challenge.  I really like these because it lets me use any technique I've tried lately or use any embellishment or even a favorite sketch.  So here is mu card.

I use the sentiment To everything there is a season... and heat embossed one in white on vellum and one in black on plain cardstock and layered with a scrap of designer paper and then placed it on a card front.

I think these challenges are always fun and look forward to seeing what you will do with them.  I've learned many new techniques and get a lot of inspiration from your creativity.  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

Thanks for looking at my card - have a happy stamping day!

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - I think I like the vellum one the best.

Donna said...

Love this saying, I did not realize it was one of Repeat Impressions stamps. Your designs with it are just fabulous! Oh, every week I see something else I want as my teammates wow me.

Heather said...

I've been eyeing these in the photo album for weeks now! They are sooooo gorgeous! Love the embossed card base and the bits of patterned paper are just so beautiful!

Patti J said...

Beautiful cards, Joy! Love the pretty papers, and your CAS layouts are perfect! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin